ACP YPN’s responded to the EU consultation – ‘Towards a new partnership between the European Union and the African, Caribbean and Pacific countries after 2020’ – which is a landmark policy document for ACP youth.
Read the ACP YPN consultation
- ACP Civil Society Forum response here.
- All responses to EU consultation here.
- ‘The Cotonou Agreement: A user’s guide for non-state Actors’ here.
- The ‘Study on ACP Civil Society Forum’ here.
ACP YPN campaign on utilising Article 26 of the EU-ACP Cotonou Partnership Agreement on ‘youth issues’ and securing cooperation on ‘youth issues’ in a post-Cotonou framework:
- ACP YPN asks: what role for youth in future EU-ACP partnership? (Videos)
- ACP YPN asks: what role for youth in the future EU-ACP partnership? (photos)
ACP YPN has even been commended by MEP Julie Ward, where she underlines that we must be a part of the post-Cotonou framework in the European Parliament plenary session on the future of EU-ACP relations. See the video here.