ACP YPN has actively been working on questions relating to ‘post-Cotonou’ and the future of EU-ACP relations since our inception in December 2014. On this page, you can find our key documents with recommendations spanning trade and economic affairs to migration and education.
- ACP YPN response to the EU’s ‘post-Cotonou’ consultation – ‘Towards a new partnership between the European Union and the African, Caribbean and Pacific countries after 2020’ – which is a landmark policy document for ACP youth (Dec. 2015). Read the ACP YPN consultation
- 2nd ACP-EU Youth Forum, ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly, Nairobi, Kenya (Dec. 2016) Access it here.
- 4th ACP-EU Youth Forum Declaration, ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly, Port-au-Prince, Haiti (Dec. 2017) Access it here.
- ACP YPN response to the EU consultation on the EU’s Youth Policy (Dec. 2016) Access it here.
- ACP YPN response to the EU consultation on the EU’s Social Pillar (Sept. 2016) Access it here.
- ACP YPN & CTLD joint written evidence to the United Kingdom (UK) House of Commons’ International Trade Committee’s on-going UK-US Trade Relations Inquiry. Access it here.
- 3rd ACP-EU Youth Forum, ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly, St. Julian’s, Malta, (June 2017) Access it here.
- ACP YPN & CYC & CTLD written evidence to UK Parliament All-Party group on ‘Trade out of Poverty. Access it here.
- ACP YPN & CBM Communication to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly: Sustainable investments for youth and young people with
disabilities: Putting youth at the heart of EU-ACP relations. (Mar. 2018) Access it here.
- 1st Regional Youth Forum, ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly, Nairobi, Kenya (April 2018). Access it here
- Recommendations from the ACP YPN-led youth workshop at EYE2018 at the European Parliament in Strasbourg (June 2018). Access it here. See the contributions of ACP YPN Experts included in the EYE Final Report (Oct. 2018) to the EP here and here
- ACP YPN Opinion on the new EU Youth Strategy (Oct. 2018) Access it here.
Other documents to consult:
- Read the ACP Civil Society Forum response here.
- Find all responses to EU consultation here.
- Read ‘The Cotonou Agreement: A user’s guide for non-state Actors’ here.
- Read ‘Study on ACP Civil Society Forum’ here.
- Read ‘ Joint Declaration of African Diaspora organizations for the Valletta Summit on Migration’ drawn up by African Diaspora Network Europe and signed by ACP YPN here.
- Read ‘Diversity in the European Commission : Open letter to Jean-Claude Juncker and Günther Oettinger’ drawn up by European Network Against Racism (ENAR) and signed by ACP YPN here.